Статистика раздачи
Размер:  156 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  8 месяцев 25 дней   |    Скачан:  0 раз

Полного источника не было: Никогда

safari ®

Стаж:
9 месяцев 1 день

Dallas Simpson / World Listening Day - Vigil
Жанр: Field Recordings
Страна: Russia
Издатель (лейбл): .phonographiq
Год издания: 2013
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 1:05:47-Треклист:
01. World Listening Day - Vigil 1:05:47- -

Dallas Simpson about the release

Dallas Simpson:
This is my small contribution to this global event celebrating our soundscape in a variety of ways on the 80th birthday of R Murray Schafer. Schafer is one of the founders of the Acoustic Ecology movement; the World Soundscape Project, which he founded in 1971, it is an important organization which has inspired a lot of activity in this field.
Along with many sound artists, field recordists, phonographers, and others I have set aside some time to meditate and record the soundscape at a location near to where I live, which is very special to me, which has, and continues to, provide me with a lot of inspiration. My Vigil is dedicated to R Murray Shafer and the World Listening Day project and was a one hour personal witness of the soundscape at one of the sources of The Dumbles, a series of small wooded streams near the village of Lambley, Nottinghamshire.
This is a continuous real time in-ear binaural recording with minor edits only for inappropriate personal sounds (swallowing, coughing etc.) and is intended for headphone listening. It was recorded between 11:40 and 12:50 local time on July 18th 2013.
[cybertorrent.ru].t12745.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2018-02-20 09:50 ] · 807E4BE6A0032A35E6D32A3D954BC7285D7E9CC6

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

13 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 0 раз
Размер: 156 MB
Профиль [ЛС]

Текущее время: 17-Ноя 23:10

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0